Car GPS Trackers can secure your ride as they can help you in tracking your car in real-time. They can help you with the location and this means that even if someone tries to run away with your car, you can get into hot pursuit and chase down them down. It is certainly better than having multiple types of locks. Most of the GPS trackers are embedded inside the car so the thieves can’t easily get hold of these trackers.
A lot of people have started installing GPS trackers in the car but do you know which one of them is the best? Well; based on our expertise, here is the list of 4 best GPS Trackers available today in India.
#1 Kent CamEye Car
The first one on our list is from Kent. This one also has a front camera as well as a back camera. The tracker can not only track the location of the car but it can also record the time-lapse video of the car. This can be really helpful in ensuring the safety of your children and family. It also prevents any misuse of car by driver. This tracker comes equipped with an algorithm which can detect unknown drivers or over speeding as well. All the data is stored in the cloud so there is no way to delete it. Also, you can mark a geo fencing and you alerted as soon as the car goes out of geo fencing. The tracker gives all the detailed report of statistics recorded
- Comes with 1 year warranty
- The company provides 3 month free access.
- Equipped with a smart algorithm to track unknown driver and other such things.
- Has to be installed near the rear view mirror and is expensive
#2 ZAICUS ST-901 Waterproof Built-in Battery GSM GPS Tracker for Car Motorcycle Vehicle Tracking Device
This is the second one on our list and it can be installed on a bike or on a car. The tracker is completely waterproof and it also has a built-in battery of 150 mAh. Apart from general GPS tracking, you can also goa head and use geo fencing with this tracker and there are other alerts for issues like over speeding, low power and other such things. You can insert a 2G, 3G or a 4G sim and the device works without any issues. The data used by this device is very low and hence it doesn’t cost a bomb to use this tracker.
- Very affordable product and can be installed in car or bike
- Comes with free software and hence no subscription charges.
- Can be installed under the dashboard to ensure that the driver can’t remove the device.
- No Warranty available
=> You may also like to check Best Anti Theft Device for Cars in India
#3 Autowiz Obd Gps Car Tracker
If your car has an OBD support then you can go ahead and purchase this GPS Car tracker. It can be installed in the OBD socket and the good part is that it not only tracks your car in real-time but it also helps you in tracking the car health. It can work in sync with your anti-theft alarm and you can also ensure safe driving with this as it can track over-speeding, engine idling, sudden acceleration, over-revving and heard breaking. It is one of the best GPS trackers that you will find in the market and it is also priced reasonably. It is certainly worth a look as the company also provides free subscription for 1 year.
- Comes with 1 year warranty and 1 year free subscription
- Easy to install
- Can run health checks on car and hence offers addition usability.
- Can track many other metrics to check the misuse of the car.
- Needs an OBD Plug to be installed.
#4 Akari Gt02A GPS Tracker Device for All Two Wheelers
If you are looking for a device that is particularly for 2 wheelers then you need to check out this device. This model is also compatible with cars and it works perfectly fine with cars as well as bikes. The module helps in real-time tracking of the vehicle and it can store the data for 1 month. It also tracks the route and total Kms. The company provides 1 year subscription free of cost which is one of the best advantages of purchasing this device. After that, the yearly subscription is quite low. Overall, if you are looking for something that is affordable then this could really serve the purpose.
- Very affordable
- Comes with 1 year free subscription
- Compatible with cars and 2 wheelers
- Comes with the app as well as the web version for tracking purpose.
- Lacks other tracking features.
Car GPS Tracker buying guide
There are some things that you need to check while buying Car GPS Tracker. Here are some of the points that you need to consider.
- Check if the GPS Tracker requires a separate battery and also check the backup duration of the battery.
- Check the interface of the application that is provided by the company and how easy it is to track the car with the help of the app.
- Also, check the amount of free access the company provides to you when you purchase the GPS tracker from the company.
- You can also go ahead and check the subscription charges after the free period is over. This will help you in accessing the running cost.
- The next thing to check is if the car GPS tracker comes with additional features to jam the car as well.
Bottom line –
These are all the things that you can check while buying the car GPS tracker. We have also listed some of the best models for your reference and we hope this will help you in figuring out which is the best car tracker for you.